April 7 Edit: Not for sale any longer, unless a buyer offers a premium price. This is now the Pandemic backup, kick-start, carbureted, goat path vehicle.
- Currently at 165.2 hours and 3173 miles
- Motor professionally rebuilt in 2012 at 99 hours with new crank, Wossner piston, Millenium replated cylinder and all bearings and seals
- Dirt Tricks cam chain tensioner
- BRP triple clamps
- Cycra Pro Bend hand guards
- KTM Hard Parts clutch slave cover
- KTM Hard Parts shark fin rotor guard
- Kenda Trak Master DOT tires
- KTM Factory dual-sport kit (harness, switchgear, light brackets, horn, etc)
- New battery, air filter, fuel petcock, carb inlet hose and jets cleaned, July 2019
- Only one ride on new air filter. Liter of Motorex and oil filters ready for changing
Hit the contact link in the menu to send me a note it you’re interested.
Engine rebuild photos: