NOS flywheel, never installed. Schiefer No 493
I have not been able to confirm which engine this flywheel fits, but I did determine that it is not for a BOP 215 V8 as I had hoped. The dimensions are similar to a 302 Ford. Check your bolt circle and center hole size.
- Six bolt circle, center to center: 3.00” – offset hole spacing
- Flywheel bolt hole size: .460”
- Locating center hole diameter: 1.750”
- Flywheel teeth: 157
- Ring gear OD: 13 ¼”
Complete multi plate clutch, believed to be a Schiefer model
- Clutch friction OD: 7 ¼”
- Clutch friction ID: 5 ⅛”
- Clutch bolt pattern: 6 x 5/16”, center to center:7 ⅞”
- One extra hub and disc set
Clutches have been used. Light surface rust. Splines and friction material in good condition.
Best reasonable offer…